Aloo Capsicum Sabji Recipe
Aloo Capsicum Sabji is very easy to make and equally easy to digest. the tangy taste of capsicum blends wonderfully with the taste of potatoes. Served hot with rotis this recipe is just irresistible. It can also be served as a side dish with rice and dal or any curries
2 green bell peppers (capsicum)Click here to see image
1 big tomato (finely chopped)
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/4 tsp garam masala
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp red chilly powder
Salt acc.to taste
1/4 tsp amchoor powder
A pinch of hing
2 tbsp oil
- Wash, de-seeded and cut capsicum into cubes.
- Peel potatoes and cut them into cubes.
- Heat oil in non-stick kadhai, add hing and cumin seeds. When hing and cumin splutters and tomatoes and ginger.
- Cook tomatoes till they become pulpy.
- Add all the dry masalas and mix well. Cook for 1-2 mins.
- Add capsicum and potatoes. Mix nicely.
- Cover it with lid and cook it on low flame for 10-15 mins.
- Keep stirring in between to avoid sticking of veggies.
- Remove from fire.
- Serve hot with paranthas or rotis.