2 Tablespoons water
1 Tablespoon butter or 1 teaspoon oil
Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- Beat together eggs salt black pepper and water until blended.
- In a 10-inch omelet pan heat butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- With an inverted pancake turner, carefully push cooked portions at edges toward center so uncooked portions can reach hot pan surface, tilting pan and moving as necessary.
- Continue until the egg is set and will not flow. Fill the omelet with 1/2 cup of desired mixture.
- With a pancake turner, fold omelet in half.
- Invert onto plate and serve immediately.