Tandoori mince makes for a spicy alternative pizza topping. The whole family will enjoy putting this pizza together …
1 Basic pizza dough Or Readymade Pizza Bread
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 small brown onion, finely chopped
250g lamb mince
1 tablespoon tandoori paste
1/3 cup plain natural yoghurt
2/3 cup grated reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
20g baby spinach leaves, shredded
Lemon wedges, to serve
2. Place bases on a greased baking tray.
3. Preheat oven to 240°C/220°C fan-forced.
4. Heat oil in saucepan over medium heat.
5. Add onion. Cook for 5 minutes or until softened.
6. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 5 minutes or until browned.
7. Add tandoori paste.
8. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
9. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 tablespoon yoghurt.
10. Sprinkle cheese over bases.
11. Top with mince mixture. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until bases are crisp.
12. Sprinkle with spinach. Drizzle with remaining yoghurt.
13. Serve with lemon wedges.